More and more Fortune 500 companies are hiring work from home. Ebay is hiring work from home in 50 states! From Apple to Amazon, PNC Bank to Capital One Bank, CVS to Walgreens, all the biggest companies are aggressively hiring work from home. As you know, we bring you the best Fortune 500 work at home jobs. On our website, you can find many, many Fortune 500/multinational companies who are currrently offering work from home opportunities.
The latest to step up their game is Ebay. Right now, Ebay is hiring work from home in 50 states! As part of their Ebay@Home recruitment program, Ebay is currently hiring in selected multiple states across the United States, and also in other parts of the world. The forecast is this: more work at home hiring is on the way from Ebay and other companies. (there are affiliate links on this page, see our disclosure below. Thanks for your support.).
Please read more below: You will see where Ebay is currently hiring from, and also you will see the job application link at the end of this post.
Right now, Ebay is hiring in Boston, Chicago and Dallas: Please read more below and apply.
Similar to what Amazon is currently doing by regularly hiring work at home employees, Ebay is also adjusting their business model to hire more remote workers. Ebay is now rolling out their Ebay@Home program in the United States and all over the world.
For example, the city of “Akron and eBay announced Thursday that it will bring 40 full-time customer-service jobs to the city as part of eBay@Home, an initiative that allows the employees to work from home.
The online marketer is launching the initiative globally. Akron joins Salt Lake City, Utah and Austin, Texas, in providing eBay’s U.S. workforce. Forty customer-service reps will be hired in each of those cities”, as monitored on Cleveland.com.
This is a new program that Ebay is rolling out. So you can expect that the company will be hiring more work at home employees in the coming weeks, months and years. Most of the Ebay remote jobs involve customer service positions. For other work at home jobs, click here. For Pinterest jobs, go here.
Below are some of the details and requirements from this Ebay@Home Program (it may differ from location to location);
If you are passionate about providing super customer experience and you want to cut down on your commuting time, join our eBay@home team! You will receive all the necessary training, equipment and support to be successful.
- Communicate with eBay customers through a variety of channels including chat, email and phone
- Troubleshoot any of our Buyer and Seller’s problems related to the eBay platform, offering solutions and recommendations
- Take ownership for customer issues so that they are resolved and you keep customers updated along the way
- Be flexible to work on a shift rotation schedule.
- Accurately use our systems to get to the right solutions and keep track of the customer details
- Understand customer priorities & identify key improvement areas
- Anticipate the needs of our customers and always act with the customer in mind, providing compassion at all times
- Be a customer advocate, waking up thinking about how you are going to satisfy our customers every day
- Achieve your metrics and targets – always looking to go further
- Always make the customer happy, however you will know when to escalate when needed
- An excellent communicator
- Self-starter, driven, motivated and focused
- Resilient and thrive in a dynamic environment
- Able to work in a customer contact, target-driven role – you love to hit your metrics & over-achieve on your goals
- Excellent at solving problems and you are flexible in your approach
- Experienced in dealing with passionate customers
- Super at handling your time and conscientious in your approach to work
- Flexible, adaptable to change and have an extraordinary team spirit
- Experienced with using top technology solutions and applications
- A Home Office with a door that can close, so you can work with no distractions and protect the privacy of customer information.
- An ergonomic desk & chair for working.
- A high speed wired Internet connection (DSL, FIBRE or CABLE) with a minimum download speed of 10Mbps and upload speed of 4Mbps. Wireless services not accepted.
- An Ethernet cable connected from your Internet Modem to your Home Office so you can connect the eBay computer to the Internet
- Computer, tech, broadband
- Competitive Salary
- Quarterly Bonus
- Annual Leave 25 days
- Healthcare Plan
- Life Assurance
- Pension Plan
- Educational Assistance
- Employee Discounts
- Sabbatical every 5 years plus lots more!
Right now, Ebay is hiring in 50 states including Florida, Boston, Chicago and Dallas
CLICK HERE to apply
At the time of this writing, Ebay is hiring in 0 states and also 20 more work from home employees in the Akron, Ohio area. The best way to catch these Ebay jobs is to take the following actions;
- Subscribe to our email newsletter and we will alert you as soon as Ebay remote jobs become available
- Monitor Ebay careers page here.
Affiliate Disclosure: Many of the companies mentioned here DO NOT pay us anything. We DO NOT have any relationship with them. We do have affiliate partnership with only a selected number of companies listed on this page and throughout this website. All emails, social media shares, all communications, blog posts and all content on our website and outside our website may contain affiliate or partner links and or offers at all times which may result in compensation to us. Click here to read our full affiliate disclosure page.We only recommend products that we and our families would love to use and or believe will benefit our readers and subscribers. Thanks for your support.
More References for “ways to make money on Pinterest”
Real Ways to Earn
Dream Home Jobs