Xerox is hiring work from home in 50 states. You can work from the comfort of your own home and make money from home.
Xerox, the American corporate giant, has been hiring work from home for more than 30 years. In the company’s own words, “Over the past 30 years, we’ve recognized the benefits of working from home. We currently have more than 8000 home-based employees performing a wide range of functions”, ranging from customer care, data entry to administrative support. (there are referral links on this page; see our disclosure below)
Xerox makes more than $10 billion in revenue per year and employs over 35,000 people. Xerox is now hiring for virtual customer service positions. According to Glassdoor, you can make between $12 and $26/hr. Expect to make a minimum of $14/hr, after training. (This is an estimate; Xerox did not disclose hourly salaries for this job).
Xerox Work from Home Jobs: Job Details
Below are the full details for this work from home position, as provided by Xerox;
• Responsible for responding to customer inquiries and complaints regarding company records, billings, contract renewals, and supply returns. Answers and initiates a variety of real-time inbound and outbound voice-based communications in English or other languages to support customer care.
• Using a computerized system responds to customer inquiries in a call center environment.
• To resolve customer queries and complaints, which fall within the scope of the assigned responsibilities (Some examples may include Billing, Healthcare, Human Resources, Order Processing, or Customer Support). Agents will have at their disposal a range of tools, processes, and systems to address the customers inquiries with speed and efficiency.
• The purpose of the role is to respond to inbound calls and or written inquiries from clients/customers. Ensures a high level of customer satisfaction is obtained with each interaction. The role is responsible for an assigned population of customers within a specified region of support. General:
• An intermediate level job with some work experience
• Has developed knowledge and skills through formal training & applies these to complete assigned work within own area of expertise
• Identifies problems in straightforward situations, and makes sound decisions using standard procedures
• Works within established procedures with a moderate degree of supervision
Xerox Work from Home Jobs: Primary Responsibilities
• Responds to telephone inquiries and complaints using standard scripts and procedures
• Gathers information, researches/resolves inquiries and logs customer calls
• Communicates appropriate options for resolution in a timely manner
• Informs customers about services available and assesses customer needs
• Prepares standard reports to track workload, response time and quality of input
Xerox Work from Home Jobs: Candidate Background
Specialized courses from recognized universities with 2/3 years of academic years (Example: recognized certification, diploma, etc.)
Minimum Superior Customer Service/Relation skills including second level question probing ability
Minimum Excellent written and oral communication skills.
Minimum Computer Navigation & Typing Skills 25+ wpm
Minimum Ability to complete required training program
Minimum Must have a dependable work history
Minimum Must respond to every call with a sense of urgency and give direct accurate information.
Minimum Familiar with computers and Windows-based applications
Minimum Must have the ability to perform in a professional and courteous manner at all times
Minimum Must be clear spoken and have strong verbal and written communication skills
Preferred May need billing-medical billing, collections or telesales expertise. Some roles may have bi-lingual or licensure specifications.
Xerox Work from Home Jobs: Apply Here
Please use the job application link below to apply for this Xerox work from home job;
CLICK HERE TO APPLY
Xerox Work from Home Page
Click here and go to the Xerox work from home page
Affiliate Disclosure: All emails, social media shares, all communications, blog posts and all content on our website and outside our website may contain affiliate or partner links and or offers at all times which may result in compensation to us. Click here to read our full affiliate disclosure page. We only recommend products that we and our families would love to use and or believe will benefit our readers and subscribers.