While we don’t condone drinking alcohol while you’re working – especially if driving or operating machinery, there’s nothing better than enjoying a cold beer after a hard day at work.
If you’ve ever wanted to know how a beer company attracts its talent, apart from people who obviously love beer, well this week we’ve been speaking to a company from Camden Town, North London, who can tell us that and more.
Claire Anderson is Head of People at Camden Town Brewery and she tells us how the company has been using the city’s history and its culture and found they have had a significant influence on the way they do Employer Branding and EVP.
Have a listen to the episode below, keep reading for a summary and be sure to subscribe to the Employer Branding Podcast.
Listen on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Stitcher or Soundcloud.
In this episode you’ll learn:
• Why you don’t have to love beer to work for a brewery
• What their biggest challenges are when it comes to recruiting staff for an alcohol-based company
• Why they have to constantly look outside of the box
• Passion is key when it comes to working in a brewery
• All about “Do the right thing” and what it means
You can connect with Claire here.