Where do you get your news fix daily? Have you ever consider working for a news organization? In the world of fake news, the trusted brand of a news organization couldn’t be more important than it is today. Also with the emergence of smartphones and social media, it seems that anyone and everyone can claim to be a ‘citizen journalist’ as they can easily report from the scene of any incident and share with hundreds of people within seconds.
Thankfully there are some news organizations, whether its a broadcaster or newspaper, which are still trusted by many as their first and often, the only source of news.
Listen on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Stitcher or Soundcloud.
In this episode you’ll learn:
• Who they are when it comes to an employer & what they value
• What the tagline ‘Democracy Dies in Darkness’ actually represents
• How they’re transforming & innovating their EVP with the #washpostlife hashtag
• Why diversity and inclusion is high on The Washington Post’s agenda
• How they changed their way in creating original content, with no extra costs
You can connect with Austin here.